Prohibited and Restricted Items on Jaraja Marketplace
The following items shall not be sold on Jaraja marketplace. Any advert of items items on this list shall be taken down without recourse to the user.
- Endangered species (animals and wildlife products – e.g. Ivory)
- Counterfeit currency
- Credit cards
- Illicit drugs (hard drugs)
- Embargoed goods on prohibition list
- Firearms, weapons, and ammunitions
- Government documents, ids, and licenses
- Hazardous, restricted, or regulated materials
- Human parts and remains
- Items encouraging illegal activity – examples include an ebook describing how to create Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs)
- Lock picking devices
- Lottery tickets
- Mailing lists and personal information
- Multi-level marketing, pyramid, and matrix programs
- Offensive material – examples include ethnically or racially offensive materials
- Prescription drugs
- Pornographic materials
- Stocks and other securities
- Stolen property and property with removed serial numbers
If you see a listing/adverts that violates Jaraja policies, please report it by contacting us.
Copyright 2017 © www.jaraja.com.ng. All rights reserved.